Technical - Cabling for Services

Technical Cabling for Services

Cabling for services for your garden room

The electric cabling from the house to the studio and the connection at both ends is excluded from our specification.
You would need to get your own electrician to specify and quote you for these works, as they are independent of the studio works and can be carried out before or after the studio is installed.